Pedal Box Oddity - Midget 74

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Pedal Box Oddity - Midget 74
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:29:17 -0600
So... before I took off my pedal box -I removed my master cylinders, pedals,
and brake light signalling device.
The brake light trigger piece easily unplugged from the wires and unscrewed
even in the tight fit that exists between the pedal box and the car.

But now, I have got everything back together and the little guy cannot even
squeeze into postion to be screwed into the hole on the bottom of the pedal
box.

I DID take the box off and have since contemplated that maybe even a VERY
minor positional shift downward could be the cause. Dunno.
Has this happened to you? What to do? What did I do?

Methinks the only way to get it back on without bleeding the entire systems
again would be to unbolt the pedal box completely and VERY GINGERLY (hyraul.
lines!) lift it a hair to get it in the hole.

Any suggestions...

Miles Herndon
(not Dale)
inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com