Midget Hunting

To: MG <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Hunting
From: Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:59:14 -0500
Hi all, been lurking a few days.
Looking for a decent daily driver Midget at a reasonable price. No
major projects, no rust buggies. Prefer the pre-1975 models, but
that's not cast in stone. I had to sell my '75 to pay my college
tuition 20 years ago and now I want another go. Just beginning the
hunt so the closer to me the better. I'm in west Michigan near Grand
Rapids (close to University Motors, sorta). Ideally: 1971-'74 (like
those round wheel arches), burgandy and black, red, yellow ... or
something else, Doesn't have to be a show car but I should be able to
drive into car shows and not be embarrassed.
Hope to "re"-join your ranks soon.
Jeff