'63 for sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '63 for sale
From: "DANIEL WALTERS" <spridget63@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 08:45:53 -0500
OK, I've been struggling with this for some time now and space - or the lack
of - has forced me to put the Sprite up for sale.  A small page
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzetvrss/index.html explains the car and if anyone
is truly interested please contact me off list.  This is really a clean and
reliable Sprite that gets looks everywhere I take it (but don't they all? ;)
I cannot think of anything that I haven't replaced or rebuilt, this car was
down to a shell then put back together.  I know many East Coast listers have
either seen this car in person or driven it themselves so feel free to
solicit honest opinions if you ever wanted to purchase a finished project.

Dan