Re: What are these bolts for?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What are these bolts for?
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:46:17 -0600
> There are four 1/2" bolts with large washers mounted through the inside
> rear
> fenders of my bug-eye, two on each side.  Nothing is attached to them.
> I'm
> guessing they are for mounting shoulder harnesses.  Correct?  If not, what
> are they for?  Is this a stock configuration, or a PO add-on?  Thanks.

Jim,
How DARE you ask a Spridget-related question on a national health care
email list??? <VBG>

In other words, I have no idea, but I couldn't just sit around and wait for
someone knowledgeable in Bugeyes to take the time to respond and leave you
wondering
whether your message had made it through the barrage of insurance issues.
David Lieb