Re:

To: derf247@gmail.com, hal@katemuir.com
Subject: Re:
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:28:53 -0500
Stan,
The thanks should go to Mark, the list owner, who tolerates all of this
and provides this platform. He occasionally asks for donations and I
often send him a fruit basket and a couple of issues of Maxim and FHM.
Others actually send money which is what he really needs to maintain the
servers, software and other related expenses.

If you ever decide that Spridgets are boring and you move on to another
car, (like up-market to a Big Healey) remember that you will lose the
benefit of this list.

If you ever have occasion to meet listers in person, you will discover
they are even nicer than their cybersouls.

jay fishbein
wallingford, CT

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

"A sobering thought: what if, at this very moment, I am living up to my
full potential?" Jane Wagner