Re: Re: Re:

To: "Lester" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re:
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:40:38 -0500
locally one poor person had around 1000.00 damage to his car's under hood
electronics , paid to have his car repaired and the little furry gray
gangsters hit the exact same car within a week later!   exact same damage!
talk about being industrious!   what is it about wires that taste so good
to rodents?   my hillclimb co-driver had her phone wires munched atthe darn
top of the post last fall.  she had make-N-break connections for about a
week untill the phone company finally came out to fix it!  they kept
telling her it was her computer on line causing the problems!   yeah!
right!  a furry gray computer!

chuck.
no mentions about how i woke up one morning with a "BRIDGE OUT" sign next
to my bed.......