e-bay sprite trunk

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: e-bay sprite trunk
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:47:30 -0500
This car popped up about 2 years ago. 320070264775

Reid Trummel posted pictures of the sprite and asked members on the different
Sprite/Healey lists world wide if anyone had ever seen a car such as this.

I contacted Reid sometime later, and asked if he ever received any feedback
from the lists regarding this particular sprite, he said no.

I contacted the present owner of this car and asked the selling price, his
reply $10.000 firm. He told me he hadn't done a Heritage search on the
vehicle, but if he does the price goes up.

As you can see I didn't buy the sprite, and the seller has lowered his price,
which is still to much.

Greg Higgins
63 sprite HAN-7