Re: Leave it to the Chinese to mess up

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Leave it to the Chinese to mess up
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:53:49 -0800
On the topic of politically correct I think that every nation on earth has
taken their land without giving due compensation to the original occupants.
So I think we should start a movement to give all the land back to the
original owners.   Join me with and help carry the banner, "Give this land
back to the Neanderthal Man."  I will settle for nothing less, justice for
all.  It has a ring now we just need a theme song.

-g