RE: Which side?

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Hal Faulkner'"
Subject: RE: Which side?
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:11:06 -0500
I found the spacers in the tool chest.  I had them in there loose and
unlabeled.  Just got lucky and found them while searching for stuff.

I was careful when taking the car apart.  I bagged and tagged almost
everything.  I must have found them on the floor not knowing what they were.
No doubt they were covered with 40 years of crud like every other sq. in on
the car and they came off with a chunk of dirt.

Thanks Frank I would have never known they were there.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa