Re: Dual circuit master cyl

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dual circuit master cyl
From: trevorwj@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:17:45 -0500
I've contemplated making the switch to a dual circuit for safety reasons.
However, my "fun" cars are very well maintained and I think I can avoid most
sudden failures.  There was one occasion when I had to stop my midget with the
E-brake (I won't go into detail, but it involved bare feet and large boots).
I was surprised at how well it stopped with just the E-brake.

Anyway, one of my goals of my current project is to keep the engine bay as
uncluttered as possible.  So I am going to stay with a single line system.  I
also pondered making a pedal box that would accommodate two MC but fit in the
existing aperture.  It can be done, but it would be tight and not very
pretty.

Trevor