Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:59:25 -0500
My first car: 1961 Corvair Monza 2dr coupe, the BIG 98 HP engine.  Put a
glass pack on it.  4 spd of course, leather interior.  I traded it
toward a more practical car, a 1966 Chevelle Malibu convertible with a
289 and 4 spd, with a bench seat.  Yes, a more practical car.

When I was a senior in college, there were many Fiat 850 Spyders around,
several living at the same off-campus apartments where I was.  On rainy
days, the Fiats always were left in the lot because they wouldn't start.