vespas

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: vespas
From: STANLEY YU <keikoroo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:49:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody, this weekend I went over to Buster's place and picked the
radiators that I needed so desperately, thanks, Buster.
  I also saw the Sprite you guys put back together and that really warmed my
heart. Good work guys.
  After I left Buster's I went and checked out a Vespa and of course it was a
killer deal and just couldn't refuse so I bought it.
  Now for the best part, getting it running again.
  So if anyone out there is familiar with Vespas, drip me a line.
  I know, it's not too macho a ride, but hey, it's got a motor and that's good
enough for me.

  Thank,

  Stan