Re: First cars???? (not much LBS, but lots of BS)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First cars???? (not much LBS, but lots of BS)
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:00:25 -0700
My first car was a 1958 TR3A, bought from a used car lot in Phoenix.
They thought they were taking me when they sold me collision
insurance (liability was not required back then.... I didn't even
know what it was), and were surprised when it got towed in 3 days
later after somehow landing upside down in a ditch.  3 accidents and
one year later, I got $100 in trade on a used '56 VW bug in New
Jersey.... I did have fun, though!

Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson
63 TR4
58 TR3
65 Volvo Amazon SW
1959 Triumph TR10
72 MGB (The only one that runs! except for the 2005 Scion xB, of course)
a few others