Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How bout a T-5 Tranny?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:05:33 -0500
That assumption has to be correct.  I have a Spridget transmission as
well as a T-5 from a 1990 Mustang on the floor of my garage right now.
There is a little error in my measurements because I couldn't get my
caliper squarely on the input shafts, but the Spridget measures .878"
and the T-5 is 1.078" at the spline.  There's something the seller isn't
telling.