Broken brake line

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Broken brake line
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:50:42 -0600
Ok fixed that, good advice guys. Line from CarQuest, used my fittings, bent it
with my fingers, cut and flaired the wheel end with my old Sears flaring tool.
Not a bad job at all.

Thanks again.

Looks like I am going to have to do some serious line work, can not seem to
get fluid to the rear. Now I know it is going to the front pass side so the
line from the master to the three way is good. But even with the intertube
pressure trick I get no joy at any of the other wheels. I know I blew them
out. time to start breaking things down, especialy the long run to the rear
first, think I will break it at the flex hose and see what I get there first.
What a pain, Guess I should have used all new lines up front maybe.