Re: Fwd: RE: [TR] BJ Auction

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [TR] BJ Auction
From: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 0:52:12 -0500
BTW, I'm tracking down the elusive factory Sprite with the Ford V8.

Hey Jay,

My brother-in-law owned that car for a while. It was actually a Midget with a
302 Ford and auto trans. It was called the "Cobra X" and the DPO (before my
bro-in-law) claimed that it was a Carroll Shelby prototype! He had a whole
bunch of bullsh!t literature made up on a computer to support it... It had more
bondo in it than a Babe Rally car!!! I might be able to get you a picture of it
if you want.

It ran like stink and handled like sh!t.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen