Re: Extra Work

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Extra Work
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 06:41:09 -0600
Ok, Ok, is that "Art Appreciation", or is it REALLY, "Internet Porn
Surfing 101"?
LOL!!!

Gotta tell you guys, I downloaded season one, and most of season two
of "Son of the Beach" with Timothy Stack. It was on FX a few years
back, and I found a torrent on it. The humor is right up this lists
alley, for any interested parties.

Brad