new pics of the 58

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: new pics of the 58
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:55:12 -0500
After 2 nights trying, I finally got a couple pics of the 58 up on the web.
I can rebuild one of these cars in a couple months but I can NOT get a
picture on the web with comcast without hours of work.
Anyway, here are 2 shots of the 58. maybe 3.
One is of the rear end, the other shows the rngine just about inplace.
It's all the way in now and bolted up, damn that was tight because I
didn't want to dent up my new heaterbox so I put the trans in and then
stuck the engine in. I really could have used another 1/4 inch but it's in.

http://home.comcast.net/~spritenut/index.html
http://home.comcast.net/~spritenut/583.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~spritenut/584.jpg

--