A good LBC weekend.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A good LBC weekend.
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:28:19 -0800
Beautiful weather here this weekend.  A bit chilly in the a.m., but FROG AYE
enjoyed the chance to stretch his legs.  Saturday I went to my nephew's
birthday party in Clarksburg, about 25 miles from here, including a stretch
on West River Road.  Not really twisty enough, but it'll do in a pinch. FROG
AYE cheerfully held 5k in top on the freeway while all the folks in their
SAVs were looking at me like I was crazy.  You just know that they wanted to
ask me if I was cold "in that thing." Today, just crusing around town and
running errands.  A mild winter so far, practically no rain unlike last
year.
Highs around 60, lows just about freezing for the next week or so (
according to Jim's former colleagues!)
My only complaint is that when it's like this I don't want to start any of
the zillion projects that I have in store for improving FROG AYE as many of
them will render him temporarily stationary.
Hal