LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:51:29 -0600
Hi All, This happened to me over the weekend - I'm sitting in the car
parked at a curb waiting for my wife to come out of a little market.  I
overhear three women (about mid-40ish) saying words like "...that car's
so pretty, what is it??  Another voice claims ...says Austin Marina on
the trunk lid......How cute..." and so on.  They never saw me or my big
smile sitting inside.  Is this a rare happening??  No, it happens often
whether I'm in the 3000 or the Sprite or the Marina.  People just seem
to recognize that these are not new cars but rather regard them as
cutie-pies from another time.  Anyway, if you get chilly on winter
nights, remember that your LBC can make you feel warm and fuzzy!!

Jack