RE: Another buyer beware special

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Another buyer beware special
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:25:06 -0800
If I'm not mistaken...
I think this vehicle is being sold by the same man that sold me my POS
aka the "1965 Restored Sprite", but under a different business name.
And if I'm not mistaken this vehicle was being offered for sale a few
weeks ago... Of course, it's always possible that someone bought it and
has put it up for resale...
BTW Look at the bidding history..... mighty strange!
If you phone and the guy says his name is Mark... Watch Out!!!

FYI... I have lodged a formal complaint with the Missouri A.G.

Dave G.