Lucas Lamp Mounting

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Lamp Mounting
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:23:05 -0600
I have been contemplating mounting a pair of Lucas 576 driving lights on my
Bugeye.  I have had a new pair on the shelf for a few years and it is about
time to put them to use.  I have the bumper off so there is a pair of nice
solid unused holes in the front frame rails.  I am thinking of making a
bracket that extends out to the concave portion of the hood and mounting the
lights between the parking lights and the grill.  Before I make this a life
long project is anyone aware of something already available ?  Or is there
maybe a better option to mount these lights?  I have been looking at lots of
pictures and the only thing I have found are the back mount lights with a
hole poked in the hood in the same area, not going to drill a big hole in
hood.

Thanks,

Mark
Nashville