OT- American Iron for sale on the west coast

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OT- American Iron for sale on the west coast
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:47:22 -0800
Sorry to interupt...

I know there are many listers here who also collect/appreciate
American iron. I thought I'd let the list know in case someone wants
to get a shot at this opportunity.

A friend of mine has a 1974 Pontiac Firebird that is a one-owner by
his mom. Unfortunately, she passed away about six months ago and he
is not interested in keeping the car (He just bought an MGA). The car
has been garaged all it's life and is a completely rust-free
California car. The car is original except for period correct alloy
wheels (5 'kidney bean' slot American mags). and they are not even
pitted! A couple other mods like posi-traction were done over the
years. Anyway, if anyone is interested, contact me offlist at
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com. I have pictures too.

350/automatic/posi-traction. White w/saddle interior.

Sorry to interupt...