Spridget Jack Label

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Jack Label
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:05:07 -0500
Hi, Guys:

     Here`s a freebee for some of you guys who might need one : TS  jack
label.

      I had a photographer friend reproduce the label from a NOS jack I found
among stuff I`ve had packed away for many years. The jack, for my MKII Midget
and other square bodied cars, is the usual inverted 'T' type, orangeish red
using the separate reversible ratchet handle of the same color. Other similar
jacks may have been blue.

      I don`t know what else the jack fits or what label the later jacks
having the attached crank handle had. And this is not for the Bugeye jack.

      The 1" X 11/4" label reads,  TS Tange-Shelley Rollalift, Made in
England. Image was digitally cleaned up and looks better than the original,
except it is a bit thicker due to the photo paper. It is placed about 1/4"
from the jack top. Printed with waterproof ink that should hold up, it will
have to be glued on.

       I only needed one, but since there was a minimum printing cost, I ended
up with a few extras.  Anybody wanting one, please contact me directly.

     No charge to the brotherhood (Figure of speech. You too, ladies.), but I
will need a SASE. First come, first served, personal use only. These are not
intended for sale or any other commercial purpose.

       By the way, an exact match for the jack color is Ford/Chrystler Engine
Red EN-44.

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/66 Midget MKII