Re: Silverstones on Ebay

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, 'Spridgets'
Subject: Re: Silverstones on Ebay
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:17:33 -0500 (EST)
This auction was one of those freak ebay things or two BJ auction goers wanted
them.  I'd like to have a set or two of the 15 in. ones.

Actually the 15 in. ones are not all that rare.  I have watched three sets go
on ebay in the last year.  I am looking for a set of narrow ones for my Series
one Seven.  STill haven't found them yet.  If anyone knows of any, I would
really appreciate the lead.

MIke C