I got garage

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I got garage
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:55:35 -0500
Well, it's a Rental. I don't think the poor Midget will understand a
roof. But I got one. Hey I live in an apartment, whadda ya want.

What I am concerned about is the rented floor. I need to protect it or
be prepared to recover or replace it. I found some mat type stuff on
the tubenet (can't call it the internet, it's made of tubes, not
inter's) I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this kinda
stuff. I was thinking cardboard and canvas, but the spouse found this:

http://www.bltllc.com/g-floor_main.htm#purchase

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.