Re: The Mother Lode? Anyone near Houston want to get in on

To: PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, derf247@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: The Mother Lode? Anyone near Houston want to get in on
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:39:36 EST
In a message dated 1/30/2007 12:12:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

OK, RB,  all your excuses just went out the window!!

Time to buy and get a  trucking company to move this to your back yard or the
country  palace!

Paul A

My wife is really glad I didn't see this.....and for the  sake of my
marriage,  so am I.  I have more stuff stached at Elizabeth  and Fisher's place
than I
will be able to touch in the next 10 years...unless I  win the lotto, or
Fisher finally gets the race B finished and can work onthem  for me.  Race car
finished, is that an oxymornon?

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)