Triumph Steering Wheels and Spridgets

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Steering Wheels and Spridgets
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 07:45:05 -0800 (PST)
The Steering Wheel on Bugsy my '68 Sprite is I believe from a Triumph TR or
perhaps a Herald. Looks like a Spridget wheen but has 3 sets of spokes with 4
wires each rather than the 2 wire variety. The Lightning Bolt horn push fits
right in place. Have wondered if it is possible to take the adapter ring/horn
bushing out of a later steering column and fit it in place to return to center
of the wheel horn button. Anyone ever tried that?

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

Never Miss an Email