A story: Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A story: Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 08:28:22 -0800 (PST)
Since we're talking shop vacs this morning, I got a
story for you-

My friend's former neighbor attemped to use a shop vac
to suck fuel through his fuel line on his '69 GTO
because he thought it was plugged up.  We stopped him
before he flipped the switch.  Turned out he had a bad
fuel pump. Moron.

Mike Rivers
1961 MG Midget 1275

P.S.  Two years later after that incident, the GTO
suffered an engine fire after he attempted to install
a new carb.  The car was spared after I hauled butt
over to put out the flames with a fire extingisher. He
sold the car 3 months later.  Good for the car.