Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:14:24 -0600
See, when I got my TIP blast cabinet it came with a dust collection
system..  I opted for the extra fine particle filter as well.  I have
replaced the motor once, 20 bucks at supply house or 80 bucks through
TIP, and that's been over 7 years..

Lester

.. but I have the 7hp 220v 60 gal setup.  Did the plumbing just as
TIP said to..