Re: Peter done good

To: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Peter done good
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:03:00 -0500
I run a transistorized 2-5 PSI fuel pump from Car Quest.
I have one on my Bugeye for 4 or 5 years now, had one on PIECES for 10
years, and I just put one on the 58.
They are quite, dependable, well the newest one is made in Mexico now,
same part #, same box, same price. Around $55.
The $30 square one work well too if you don't mind the constant ticking.
I have one of those on the A40 and the rally car.
I never needed a regulator on the SU carbed cars but I do need on with
the Weber. I run 1.5 psi on the Weber but crank it up to 2 if I am doing
  long high speed cruising.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ