Re: You like airplanes, eh?

To: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>, "'Ron Tebo'" <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: You like airplanes, eh?
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:56:54 -0600
NAS Pensacola.. yup.. really nice museum!  Back before dirt the
museum consisted of a cutaway of a jet turbine, a fake sidewinder (or
sparrow) missile, a few flight suits and a rhesus monkey that had
travelled in a sub-orbital excursion..  then we go to see the new
museum, WOW!  Dirigible stuff, early flight..  just fantastic!

Got to the point where you didn't even mind listening to jet engine
tests at 1 am..

.........BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................BWAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............BWPPP......

Lester

snip