(Fwd) A380 SIA - Airbus 380 Proving Flight

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) A380 SIA - Airbus 380 Proving Flight
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:51:32 -0800
For you aviation buffs.... me included! My boy sent me these
Notice the TREMENDOUS difference between First Class facilities and the
Sardine---oops sorry! Tourist/Coach class

QUOTE:
All the TV screens and controls you see at all the seats inside the
airplane is what my eldest looks after and keeps working.

It is state of the art with DVD quality video, telephone, games and
computer power port.Internet and Ipod connection is also available.

My job is an overlap of aircraft systems and computer networks now.
The aircraft stuff I am cool with.The computer stuff: straight over my
head! ;-)

UNQUOTE

Dave G.