Stuff for sale

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff for sale
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:14:37 -0600
So, here's the deal.  If I can reduce the amount of room the Midget takes up
i.e. sell the extra parts, I might be able to convince my wife to not keep
hammering me to sell it.

So, here's what I have:

1)       new Bosch blue ignition coil from Peter C, never installed.

2)       4.22 diffy

3)       3.9 diffy

4)       1 set of half shafts, used.

5)       One green (needs to be painted) boot lid with luggage rack.

6)       A few used starters that are good for parts, or might work.  I
don't know.

7)       Two new headlights (bulbs).

8)       A 1500 water pump with viscous clutch and fan.

9)       A 1500 fan shroud

10)   Some old used spark plugs.

11)   ARP head studs, never used.

12)   Spare valve cover.

13)   A set of rear dampers, used but in good shape.

14)   Rear shoes, new.

15)   Master cylinder rebuild kit.  Never used.

16)   Snugtop hard top with glass window.  Excellent condition.  Good
rubbers.

17)   I might be willing to part with my uninstalled roll bar too.

This stuff is in Texas.  I might be able to arrange shipping on the hardtop
via freight.

Make offers on the above.  Whoever takes it all gets a really good deal.

A bunch more later.

Michael Graziano
The Home Retreat
249 West 2nd St