Re: B17 rides

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B17 rides
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 05:32:20 EST
Showing my age here!

About 16 years ago I flew back seat in an F4J as a kind of leaving present
from the sqn to me - I was part of their admin team.  The aircraft was ex US
Marine Corp and had battle damage repair (bullet holes patched I think in the
tail or some place) and was probably about as old as I am.

Don't know of any still flying examples nor any in museums though my nearest
and one of the best UK aviation museums has just completed a big cold car
expansion hanger - COSFORD (near Wolverhampton).

Daniel312