Re: Airline Fun

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:29:18 GMT
"Any state that continually votes for (someone like) Ted Kennedy...."

I hear 'ya. On this I could not more agree.

He should be the "poster boy" for AA. One look at this guy's face should be
enough to  to convince all concerned as to the ravages
wrought by life-long alcohol abuse, not to mention Ted's obvious mental decline
& deterioration!!!

BTW, just read today that the Turner Broadcasting guy responsible for the
Boston cartoon thingy has resigned and
that Turner has agreed to reimburse Boston 2 million for the unintended fiasco.

Fair enough for sure, IMHO.

On another subject....
Sorry to hear about your Blue Cross debacle, Mike. Let us know how this turns
out. Responsible types like you and your
employer who provide/pay for such insurance should not be undergoing this BS.

Almost pays go the "Illegal Alien" route and
carry none. What total BS. :(

Cap'n Bob
(unfrozen Frog...possible short drive planned for warmer temps. tomorrow:)