Hillary Jokes, was airline somethingorother

To: "Spridget List (spridget list)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hillary Jokes, was airline somethingorother
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:37:03 -0600
 HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT

Hillary Clinton

Was sworn in today as President

She has disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White
House.

She has waited several years for this.

FIRST NIGHT

Suddenly!

The ghost of George Washington appears to her.

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

SECOND NIGHT

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,

"Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

THIRD NIGHT

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln  appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says,

"Go to the theater."