seats

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: seats
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:47:18 -0500
rrengineer@dslextreme.com wrote:

> Frank,
>      Is it just me or are you sitting a little high in the saddle?

Mike

The seats are a bit high and the guy who does my seats always does them
this way but the do sink in a bit with use. They should be fine by the
time I need the top (May) when my son takes it to Carlisle.
Besides, the top curves up over your head.
Same guy did my 59 seats, and several other seats over the years.
High and firm when new, just right after a few thousand miles or a
couple of Jersey pot holes ;)
The guy walked with the dinosaurs and has been doing upholstry when
horsehair was commonplace.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ