Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: "Les Jones" <lcjones@croakingfrog.net>
Subject: Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:02:06 -0600
Les,

Going downscale notes are flat, upscale notes are sharp. Thus from
your description that would be an A flat. Believe it or not, A flat
and G sharp are NOT the same note in a true tone scale. There is a
very tiny difference. People with perfect pitch can actually tell the
difference!  Yeah.  You really wanted to know that stuff didn't
you....   Yup.

Cheers!!
Jim - Who is still looking for a 59 model horn....

--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget