I Need a Dolly or Two

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I Need a Dolly or Two
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:03:42 -0800 (PST)
No, I'm not getting light in the loafers.  My BN2 body is coming home in a
week or two from the painter and I need to mount the body (no suspension
on it) on something to move it around the garage, but have it high enough
to work on as I install the restored suspension.  I have seen a wood box
in the shape of a sawhorse with a 2X4 screwed on top just long enough in
length to fit between the frame rails mounted on top of a car wheel dolly.
 Two of these would be great.  I seem to remember a thread a while back
about the best car dollies that easily move in any direction.  I have two
now I bought from Horrible Freight.  These are Chinese crap.  They don't
move but only one direction and are very difficult to turn the casters
when there is weight on them.  Anyone know where to buy good ones?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2