M1 clarification

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: M1 clarification
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:02:17 -0800 (PST)
My, but we love our big, honking weapons on the list.

I had a few inquiries...I cannot get you a deal on a
used M1 tank. You'll have to talk to the government or
General Dynamics Land Systems (bargaining hint:
mention that you're going to invade an oil-rich
nation. Like, say, Canada. Or Texas. Just kidding...).

My company makes parts for M1 tanks, about 20% of our
business. The parts (surprise) have to do with
generating large amounts of cooling air. I suppose if
you needed a cooling fan that runs with 4 times the hp
that your Sprite generates, drop me a line!

Ron

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.