Soon to be GT

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soon to be GT
From: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:05:52 -0500
Mike,

Is it a standard hardtop, or a fastback style?

I always thought turning a '72 or '73 RWA midget into a factory looking MG
Midget GT (steel hardtop with a hatch back, wire wheels and complete factory
GT badges [from an MGB GT]) would be an ideal fun car, but I have neither
the skill or money to ever follow thru with it.

Hey, wasn't Frank looking for ideas for his next project?

Dean