Re: Drive way cleaning

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: Drive way cleaning
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:18:29 -0500
Geoff Branch wrote:

> I'd try the Simple Green route first.  It works on asphalt, I know.

I haven't found anything Simple green works on.
I think water works better than simple green. I have a gallon of the
stuff and it doesn't even clean the dust off the dashboard of the Sprite.
I was washing cars Saturday and again tried the simple green.
What am I missing here? Whatever I used it on I had to put Super Clean
on to clean it. I mean it didn't take the brake dust off my truck
wheels, it didn't take the general garage dust off the inner fender
wells of the 58 and once again I said why don't I throw this stuff out
cause I can not find anything it cleans. It's like the environmental
friendly brake clean, Ha ha, water in a spray can.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ