Re: Another Midget

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Another Midget
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:17:55 -0500
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> Frank Clarici wrote:  "And I just found one for the kid up the street so
> you can guess who's gonna be fixin that one."
>
> Well, it won't be Frankie!!  You bought the 58 for him, and look who did
> the work!!!!

Yeah, so his buddy wants one. I found it, I have to go get it, and I bet
since his rice ride takes up his garage, I get to store it, work on it,
paint it, supply all the parts for it, and show him HOW a car with no
sensors, relays, computers or plastic works ;)
Kid, he's pushing 30. But he's still a nice kid and he lives 5 or 6
doors down my street and is a good friend of my son.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ