The hunt for "Sir Ed's" Bugeye Sprite

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: The hunt for "Sir Ed's" Bugeye Sprite
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:38:36 -0800
I am forwarding an intriguing post that appeared on the Bugeye Yahoo
list.  Hopefully the person who posted it will be able to track down the
owner of "Sir Ed" so he can pass on earlier photographs of the car.

    My dad had a 1958 Bug-eyed Sprite that he took apart when I was born
    and swore he would have back together by the time I was old enough
    to drive. It was still in pieces when he died in 1990. I sold it in
    1990 or 1991 to my dad's friend Donny, who restored it and put
    license plates on it that said "Sir Ed", in tribute to my dad. I
    have since lost track of Donny and the car, but was recently going
    through my dad's vacation slides and have photos of this car touring
    the German wine country and Belgium, all through the United States
    and Mexico. I would like to pass some of these photos and history on
    to the current owner. If you have any information, please respond to
    this post.

The reply e-mail address is:  fadcat64@frontiernet.net

Buster Evans