Re: Seat cover replacement update

To: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Seat cover replacement update
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:36:50 -0500
Mike Rivers wrote:

> Guys, FYI-
>
> I recently acquired a set of new seat covers for my
> midget from a guy on ebay (230101322355) for $170 plus
>  $40 shipping and handling and thought I'd give an
> update on it.  Well, the quality of the material is
> alright, however, the fitment is lousy.

You guys have to check with the local upholstry shops.
I just had the 58 seats done for $125 each.
That's $15 more than you paid for the parts.
The fit is perfect, the quality is great, and the seats are comfy, well
as comfy as Bugeye seats can be.
The guy even painted my seat frames and restuffed what needed to be
stuffed. Off white piping too.
I dropped them off ratty frames and what ever was left on them and had
nice finished seats in about a week.
I did supply the vinyl since I bought enough to do all of the interior.
Carpet, vinyl, seats professionally redone, total cost $400.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ