Re: Windshield rod question...

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield rod question...
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:56:51 -0800
Bugeye, Fork South Carolina, down steep hill as fast as she would go
(probably about 75), driving rain storm, on the way back to Norfolk
Virginia. The whole bar came out and with only the two outside studs holding
it, the top peeled back like a Sardine can. All that was left was a 4" strip
down each side. Needless to say we were two drowned rats by the time we got
back to the ship.