Re: Exhaust Question

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Question
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:44:31 -0400
Hi Bob,

I've been over the system and all possible entry points through the
firewall and everything is sealed. I have a new fresh air hose, etc.. I
think I'm having the problem you're describing below of return flow.

I just went out and took two quick photos of back of the car and the
exhaust:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/images/exhaust_01.jpg

http://www.woozy.com/midget/images/exhaust_02.jpg

It looks like it is a good deal further back than what you ended up
with. Hopefully shortening the exhaust pipe and moving it forward will
do the trick.

Thanks,

Robert