RE: Electronic ignition problem solved

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electronic ignition problem solved
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:02:03 -0700
David Lieb wrote: You are sure you do not have a problem with the ground
braid from the points plate to the distributor body? [snip]

--------

David,

I took the distributor out, cleaned and tightened everything... I could not
see anything lose or any obvious bad contact... but it must have been there,
as now everything is back to normal!

I will keep my eyes open for that 123 system when and if it becomes
available for Ford engines - right now it seems only available for A series.
Just happens that the chap testing the 1-2-3 prototype for Ford engines is
Jay Ivey, who built my Twin Cam to its present specs.

JLC