No LBC - Need a Favor - Internet Contest

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC - Need a Favor - Internet Contest
From: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 0:15:57 -0400
I would really appreciate it if you would help stuff the ballot box for my
daughter's dog, Cooper. He made it to the finals so now we go for all the
marbles. Click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser. When you get
the page up, click on the "Finalists". Page through all of the pictures and
then click on "vote now". Click on the circle under Cooper's picture and hit
vote. More info from my daughter under my tag line

Thanks,
Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen

http://www.wvmx.com/pages/art_peticon.html

Cooper is pet number 18 (also the only siberian husky, he is in the middle of
the last row).  If he wins the grand prize we are going to build a fence so
that
Cooper can run freely in the backyard.

Voting is open until 3pm EST on Friday 3/16.  You can only vote once a day from
each computer that you have access to, so tell everyone you know to vote for
Cooper every day thru Friday!!

Thanks!!
Jenny (and Cooper)